Re: Click packages and U1db.Database

For the click install, I use this: (from the top of my head)

click install --force-missing-framework --user=phablet file.click

Maybe that's not the officially recommended way, but it works.

Can't help you with your other problem.

Cheers
Florian

Sorry for the full quote below, I'm writing from android gmail app.