Re: Nexus 7 3G [2012] problem with ubuntu touch

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Sayantan Das <sayantan13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am having problems after installing ubuntu touch on my Nexus 7 3G
>
> I tried using the command to install ubuntu touch
>
> sudo pablet-flash cdimage-touch -d grouper -b
>
> But after installing, it doesn’t boot. It's stuck at the Google splash
> screen. .
> I can go to the recovery menu. I tried to flash packages manually with no
> joy.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is the codename for this tilapia or razonr? did fastbooting the wrong image
really work? Can we get full logs?
In any case, if (tilapia or razor) and grouper differ hw wise, this won't
work. razor is much more likely to differ from what I heard.

This is the reason why I avoid the commercial names.