Re: Nexus 7 3G [2012] problem with ubuntu touch

Hi Sergio,

The codename is tilapia. I have been able to use ubuntu-touch on my Nexus 7
3G before the flipped images and it worked. Ever since the flipped images
became default, it stopped working.
How can I get full logs from this? I can try if you tell me the steps.

Regards,
Sayantan

Regards,

*Sayantan Das*