Re: [Ubuntu-Phone] Anyone who has working sound through headphones?

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Daniel Holm <d.holmen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has working audio-out on any device and has
> tried headphone support?

This will work once the PulseAudio work in properly in place (which
should happen with tomorrow's image).

> I'm using a Nexus Galaxy, and I'm unable to use the headphones port, but
> it looks kind of damaged so I thought it might be a hardware issue
> instead of Ubuntu.

Please test with Android to see if it's indeed a hardware issue. If it
works with Android, then please test with tomorrow's image.

With our current images we don't have any sort of jack detection.

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo