Re: Can we have something like /etc/buildstamp in ubuntu touch image ?

Hi, Thanks for your reply which is useful.

I put those information on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Install as a
section "Check version after install".

On my n4 install 20130827.2, the client.ini content:

[service]
base: system-image.ubuntu.com
http_port: 80
https_port: 443
channel: daily
build_number: 0

maybe that's what's said to be the build_number 0 thing.

Thanks, YC