[design] scrolling in apps is not accelerated

Hey everyone,

The scrolling in the apps is not accelerated i.e. if we scroll multiple
times while a list is scrolling that does not fasten the scroll. This is
different from all other phone OS that I tried. I am not sure if its a bug
or not but I have seen this issue for a while now and didn't know for which
package to report this so I brought it here.

This effect can be clearly seen in the Contacts apps. Could anyone please
enlighten if its a bug or by design and also indicate where to report the
bug (which I think it is)

Thanks

Follow ups