Re: Installing Ubuntu touch

phablet-flash is just a python script, no magic involved there and neither
in the recovery. Originally the Android system was installed to the system
partition and the Ubuntu Touch files to the data partition. The flipped
model with Ubuntu starting first and booting Android in an LXC container
shouldn't have changed the partition layout as far as I know. Please have a
look at the Wiki especially the porting guide.