Re: [design] scrolling in apps is not accelerated

Sorry I didn't understand what you meant but I believe its better to do the
change in the SDK so that all the apps have the same behavior instead of
what I heard recently that specific work is being done for the Contacts app
to have faster scrolling.

Thanks!