Re: Channel 13 on Ubuntu Touch wifi

On Sun, 2013-09-01 at 15:09 +0530, Sayantan Das wrote:
> I have tested two routers- the phone is unable to pick signal from
> either of them. If I change the channel to any other than 13, it
> connects. I am testing using Nexus 4.

I believe some devices have difficulty with the extreme end channels,
which is why you should typically avoid them. I know I had some trouble
with using channel 13 with a Linksys adapter on my desktop. Stick to the
mid-range for maximum compatibility with all devices. I don't think this
is a software issue.