Re: Ubuntu Touch Audio stack for 13.10 release

Hi, I don't know exactly what's happened. The procedure I use:

1. phablet-flash cdimage-touch -b --pending # install the most updated
image with android rom.
2. adb push xxx.wav /home/phablet/Music
3. adb shell chown phablet.phablet /home/phablet/Music/xxx.wav
4. run Misic app, click the wav to play.

If you want to play mp3 file, you need to
install gstreamer0.10-plugins-ugly first. What device do you use ?

YC