Re: Displaying infographics in Unity 8 from 3rd party apps

Hi Michael,

with libusermetrics we have an API for that. Documentation is available
at
http://developer.ubuntu.com/api/devel/ubuntu-13.10/cplusplus/usermetrics/.

HOWEVER, the approach we currently take to generate infographics might
still change post 13.10. So, we don't give any warranty on the API, not
even on it's existence post 13.10.

Thomas