Re: System images now the recommended way to deploy and update Ubuntu Touch

How do you boot something into recovery when it doesn't respond to button
presses? Doesn't matter if I'm long-pressing, short-pressing, doesn't
matter if i hit power, power+down, power+up, power+up+down, nothing is
having any effect on the screen. It is black and staying black.