Re: QML d-bus

Hey Sam,

good to hear that you are thinking about a bitcoin client. Is there
any specific reason you are preferring the java API over
http://libbitcoin.dyne.org/?
Browsing through the examples and the API documentation, the library
seems to be quite usable and you can consume C/C++ easily with for
your app.

Thanks,

  Thomas