Re: Fwd: [Ubuntu-touch-coreapps] Upcoming UI Toolkit Panel/Toolbar API changes

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Tim Peeters <tim.peeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> [...]

I have worked around the lack of a Panel emulator in the browser tests in
the following way:

from ubuntuuitoolkit import emulators as uitk

class Panel(uitk.Toolbar):
    pass

class Browser(uitk.MainView):

    def get_toolbar(self):
        return self.select_single(Panel)

    […]

Not ideal, but rather elegant and non intrusive, and it allows me to use
the standard emulators methods to reveal the panel and click on buttons
inside it.

HTH,

 Olivier