Re: Standard icons

On Thursday 12 September 2013 15:44:14 Jouni Helminen wrote:
> We have a set of this type of standard icons you can call via gicon, but
> it's still work in progress. The list of available icon visuals and names
> will be on the design guidelines website soon, perhaps someone else can
> comment on where to find documentation on how to use gicon?

You shouldn't use gicon any more as it's deprecated. You should be able to use
this to load standard (theme) icons:

Image {
    source: "image://theme/reload"
}

This will work right away on the phone. On the desktop you need to export
UBUNTU_ICON_THEME to the ubuntu-mobile icon theme before running your app:

export UBUNTU_ICON_THEME="ubuntu-mobile"

You can get a list of all theme icons with:

dpkg -L ubuntu-mobile-icons

Br,
Michael