Re: The current state of ssh on Ubuntu Touch

On 13 September 2013 19:20, Gustavo Niemeyer <gustavo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Some of the overlay filesystems do support writing tomb markers to
> handle deletions as well. I'm sure you know that, though, so I'm
> mostly wondering why that was not a good option?  Performance?

Ubuntu Touch images are not using any overlay filesystems. Just
read-only and writeable mounts, with loop/bind mounts as needed.
And we cannot easily support overlay filesystems since they are often
not present in the target device kernels.

Regards,

Dmitrijs.