Re: Best Way Of Reloading A Screwed System

On Sat, 2013-09-14 at 20:06 +0100, Phil wrote:
> So, this returns to my original issue, am I ok to try to phablet the
> ubuntu-system image onto my phone in the state in which it is in?

I don't see why it would be a problem. When you install ubuntu-system,
it backs up the home folder, wipes the phone, installs a clean image,
and then restores the backup.

OTA updates should work then. If you need to make it writeable, there's
a file you can create to make the system writeable, though it's
considered experimental or something. Can't remember the file, it's been
mentioned on the list a few times though, just search for it.