Need picture_files policy in mg app

Hi,

Developing my app for the Ubuntu App Showdown contest I implemented a feature which needs to read and write photos from the file system. While packaging it as a click package I added the picture_files policy so that my app would be able to do what I supposed it to do.

My problem is that MyApps reviewers told that it is not good to add picture_files policy to any 3rd party app while I really need it for my app.

I need the picture_files policy because I need to read and write photos from the file system. Having content_exchange, for example, I would be able to write only.

A reviewer suggested me to use the content hub API to do that but since it is not yet available and I need my app to be ready for the end of the contest the only solution I can see is using the picture_files policy.

In conclusion I am requesting you to publish my app even if it has the picture_files policy. After the contest I will update it to use content hub API.

My app is Memories, here is the link on MyApps https://myapps.developer.ubuntu.com/dev/click-apps/60/

Best Regards,
Mario

Sent from my iPhone 5