Re: Need picture_files policy in mg app

Hey Mario,

thanks for your mail. A question first: Do you need to access pictures
from the file system only from your app or also the pictures of other
applications? In general, accessing, reading and writing content
(here: pictures) owned by other applications programmatically without
user interaction is restricted by our confinement approach.

It would be great if we could understand your use-case a little better
to help you solve it.

Thanks,

  Thomas