Re: Combination lock implementation

Hi,

we already have some prototype implementation for this [1], started even
before the videos appeared on the web. We decided to not focus on this
unlocking method right now as the code is either too hard to enter (it takes
you ages to input something like 2948) or is too insecure (1, 2, 3, 4 is
reasonably fast to enter, but too easy to guess for an attacker). That said,
we might still have a look at this again in the future.

Br,
Michael

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~mzanetti/+junk/lockscreens