Re: Defining Click framework(s) for 13.10

On Wednesday 18 September 2013 16:31:51 Loïc Minier wrote:
>       Hi!
>
> Click packages uploaded to appstore currently declare a dependency on
> ubuntu-sdk-13.10, but we haven't defined this ubuntu-sdk-13.10 framework
> yet!
>
> This should be as backwards-compatible as possible (at least up to
> 12.04) so that apps in the appstore don't need to be ported to a new
> API/ABI before it's out in a stable release.
>
> Currently we have an ubuntu-sdk package, but no ubuntu-sdk-runtime or
> ubuntu-touch-runtime or whatever we want it; the seed is below, would
> people please reply commenting on APIs/ABIs which should/must be in
> ubuntu-sdk-13.10, with a thought on stability of the interface?
>
> Also, do we want multiple frameworks, notably for webapps or for cordova?
>
>     Thanks!
>
> = Qt 5 APIs =
>
>  * libqt5qml-graphicaleffects
>  * libqt5sql5-sqlite
>  * libqt5svg5-dev
>  * libqt5v8-5-dev
>  * libqt5webkit5-dev
>  * libqt5xmlpatterns5-dev
>  * qt3d5-dev
>  * qtbase5-dev
>  * qtdeclarative5-dev
>  * qtdeclarative5-dev-tools
>  * qtlocation5-dev
>  * qtmultimedia5-dev
>  * qtscript5-dev
>  * qtsensors5-dev
>  * qttools5-dev
>  * qttools5-dev-tools
>
>  * (libqt5webkit5-qmlwebkitplugin)
>  * (qtdeclarative5-accounts-plugin)
>  * (qtdeclarative5-folderlistmodel-plugin)
>  * (qtdeclarative5-friends-plugin)
>  * (qtdeclarative5-localstorage-plugin)
>  * (qtdeclarative5-particles-plugin)
>  * (qtdeclarative5-qtaudioengine-plugin)
>  * (qtdeclarative5-qtmultimedia-plugin)
>  * (qtdeclarative5-qtquick2-plugin)
>  * (qtdeclarative5-qtsensors-plugin)
>  * (qtdeclarative5-window-plugin)
>  * (qtdeclarative5-xmllistmodel-plugin)

I think qtdeclarative5-qtlocation-plugin is missing. It is in image now, but
I'm afraid the API might not be 100% stable yet. Upstream plans are to release
this with 5.2. But as it already provides working maps and gps support it
seems like a useful addition nevertheless.