Re: Defining Click framework(s) for 13.10

Can we please have these two packages in the -dev list:

  - qtbase5-private-dev
  - qtdeclarative5-private-dev

Although these packages are "private", they hold fundamental headers
of Qt which enables the creation of dynamic meta objects, necessary
for bindings such as Go, Python, and even QML itself.

It would be brilliant if we could convince the upstream to move these
our of private, as it does seem to make sense, but meanwhile can we
have that as a dependency of the development side of the SDK?

Thanks!