Re: Defining Click framework(s) for 13.10

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 05:39:39PM +0200, Loïc Minier wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 18, 2013, Colin Watson wrote:
> > We designed click so that it could support multiple frameworks in the
> > future, but it doesn't yet.  If all these putative frameworks are going
> > to be in the Ubuntu Touch images anyway, then I'd recommend just using a
> > single framework declaration at the moment.
>
> Ah, I thought we could currently have multiple frameworks on the system
> and a click manifest could only depend on one, is that not the case?

That's true, but if all the systems we care about have all the
frameworks, then we don't really gain anything.  I'd just leave it at a
simple single-framework system for 13.10 and expand later.

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]