[ergonomy] Improvement for the contacts app

Good morning all,

It's been a while I've been using u-touch, as a interested user, and I must say it's a real good work !

Nevertheless, I'm writting to you on this thread to submit a small improvement seen for the contact apps. It happens to me quite offen to delete a contact instead of swipping from the right edge to change app. It's pretty annoying to simply lose a contact (they are quite precious to me right now, as there is no proper contact sync for the moment... ).

What do you think? I'd point out that this gesture interfers with the "swipe to change app" gesture in general.  Maybe a small fixing in the gesture could solve the problem. Putting more offset on the start of the "delete gesture", or changing a bit the gesture, like " swipe to show a delete button + click on it".

Hope this could help, and keep up the challenge!

Clément

Follow ups