General Ubuntu Touch OS Issues

Hey

Before I post a number of items here, I wanted to ask and make sure this was the correct mailing list to mention general OS issues I have discovered with Ubuntu Touch on my Nexus 4?  I have searched the bug list and have not found anything for some of the items.

I have 2 SIM cards and I am carrying and using one in my Nexus 4 with Ubuntu Touch on a daily basis.  I currently have the 9/19/13 build, via "phablet-flash ubuntu-system -b" over the weekend.  I plan to test a bunch and report what I find.

Examples:
- No mute option in software.
- Volume rocker does not adjust volume indicator in OS software.
- I have to reboot my phone after I install a suggested app like Google+ or XDA Forum apps so they show as installed apps.
- Battery % in notification menu does not always match % shown in the battery screen in the System Settings screen.

Thanks,
Dayton

Follow ups