Re: General Ubuntu Touch OS Issues

Hello,

welcome as a user of Ubuntu Touch on the Nexus 4! I have one myself, and I found this list with links to the bug lists of the various projects belonging to Ubuntu Touch:

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Avengers

Just dismiss the "avengers" tag after clicking the links. This is some sort of closed team.

I already went through most of the lists and clicked the "This bug affects me" where appropriate. I already filed some myself, but there are a lot more that I cannot reliably reproduce at this time. In short: Ubuntu Touch is still a hell lotta work! But this shouldn't prevent you from filing bug reports.

Disclaimer: I'm just a user, not affiliated with Canonical in any way.

Regards,
Fabian