Re: QML Drag & Drop?

Hi Gustavo,

I have the same issue in my nexus 4, and I found if only Drag.YAxis
available, nothing will happen; if both XAxis and YAxis available, the item
must be drag in XAxis direction then it can be drag vertically

U can try my branch  lp:~qqworini/ubuntu-rssreader-app/alpha-3,      swipe
up --> edit topics --> click a topic --> long press a feed item to active
drag mode,  this works in desktop but not in my nexus 4.

BR,
Joey