From: jeanmarc.gailis@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 17:59:53 +0200
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] (no subject)
To: llusato@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi!
I'm an Ubuntu Translator, and actually, in the translations files I can see there will be the possibility to repeat an event. I cannot remember what sort of occurence, so you can take a look in Launchpad at https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-calendar-app ).

​--

Jean-Marc GailisJānis-Marks Gailis

Thunderbird TranslatorLatvian Ubuntu TranslatorUbuntu Translator Team
Mozilla Translator Team
"Think Global, Make Locales."