Re: Is pragmatically taking a screenshot possible?

Hello,

since Ubuntu Touch uses the same kernel as Android, this would be technically possible with the exact same code. Actually, /dev/graphics/fb0 is present on my Nexus 4.

However if this is accessible to ordinary apps then I would consider this a security flaw that needs to be fixed. I don't want apps to send screenshots of what I'm doing to someone on the net.

Best regards,
Fabian