Re: [Ubuntu-touch-coreapps] [RSS-Reader] Let's get it done

Hello,

Is there any plans to support third party RSS readers api's, such as freely
or the old reader? I don't know about most people, but this is one of the
most important features in a rss reader for me. This is important for many
reasons, such as:

1. No reimporting feeds.
      If you have for than 3 or 4 feeds, it can be a pain  to find them all
again, espessially if you have to type them all in on a phone.

2. Sync read articles between devices.
     I read my feed on both my computer and tablet, so not needing to find
where I left off is nice.

I not advanced enough to program this in qml (It seems to be quite
different from every other language I know) by myself yet, but will be
happy to work on it in a few months when I have a better grasp.

Thanks for your contributions and keep up the incredible work.

-Joshua Anderson

Follow ups