Re: [Ubuntu-touch-coreapps] [RSS-Reader] Let's get it done

Joshua, Good day!
We are very glad to see you in our team since it contains only two members - me and Joey. But we want to work with experienced and responsible developers ;)
If you are not confident, you still can help by testing and filling bugs ;)
Thanks!