Re: [ubuntu-touch][ubuntu core apps][whatsapp]

I seem to remember reading a thread in this list about no app being able to
run in the background, so how would WhatsApp get any messages when you're
doing something else?
I'm not familiar with any touch code, but I see this as a problem, or am I
missing something?
Also I would expect whatsapp to be ported over sometime anyway.