Re: Create QML view for C++ object (not class)

I'm using qmlRegisterType now. I have problems, because two QML objects in
different QML files it is two different objects in C++. I registered as
type class that have static object of Engine, but now I have butthurt with
it (I need retranslate all signals, getters and setters)