Summary of Landing Task For Call 28.09.2013 (2)

Hey everyone.

Afternoon (for some ;)) call, here is that status:

* We published image 70 which is the greatest and best ubuntu phone image we ever had. Congrats everyone :) * We are close to completion to kick a build for image 71, aka "the boring image". Most of bug fixes are already in the archive, we are still waiting on some clicky-ones and download-manager. We expect to have that image starting to build in a couple of hours. * This will enable us to get some bug fixes in several areas for image 72. This image should be built ASAP as well to be able to test a pending system-image update to finally get feedback in the system settings update UI! If everything is fine, this system-image will go in image 73. * media stacks will probably be uploaded tonight to get into next image (so either 72 or 73).

More news on Mir tomorrow. Stay in touch!

Cheers,
Didier