Re: Anybody have Adobe Illustrator?

On Mon, 2013-09-30 at 19:10 -0500, Israel wrote:
> You could shrink the image(if you mean too large in dimensions), and
> export it as a PNG.

Dimensions don't matter, it's set to the correct size for an icon. Qt's
renderer just makes it look awful at small sizes. It looks fine at the
same size in eog or whatever. But, I'll try converting it to a PNG of
the right size, and test that.

> You can also go through the SVG file in GEDIT (leafpad, or whatever
> you want) and remove all the cruft to make the filesize smaller as
> well (inkscape sodipodi at the top).

Tried that, everything seems to be required, there are a bunch of small
PNGs embedded in at as well, not the best of SVGs.