Re: Setting app size on phone

I have the same problem, but the other way around: In qmlviewer the size is incorrect (uses the size specified in QML), but when run from C++ it's OK (fits the screen). I used the QML2 example from QtCreator, maybe you want to look into that. It has some strange wrapper class included.

Still puzzled how to get it right in qmlviewer though.

Regards,
Fabian