Summary of Landing Task For Call 01.10.2013 (1)

Hey all.

Here are the latest image on the touch image front side
* We got multiple builds overnight to handle and test image upgrade (71, 72, 73, 74). We got as planned the new media running on hardware landed \o/. system-images is in as well (but from our testing, it seems that we don't have the progress showing yet, so probably pending on another service side update). We also got some latest keyboard work.

However, some bad news:
* We saw that the timezone changes is working manually, but not when used by the system settings UI * We got some regressions on mediaplayer-app and camera-app AP tests that are difficult to reproduce locally for most of us. * It seems that content-hub was landed without any aggreement, and this is regressing the pickler in gallery-app

So what do we do? Image 75 will be about 2 things:
* getting back to an image that we can promote.
- We are actively working on sorting out why media-player and camera-app started to fail reliably on the infrastructure. We were only be able to reproduce it once. osomon is helping us on that tasks and we are tracking that with upstream directly (seems libusermetrics, which though didn't land for a while, seems to be the cause for both issues). - Martin and Oliver are working on fixing the permission issue which makes the timezone changes not working on the system settings UI. - content-hub will probably be fixed with a gallery-app rebuild. Working with seb on that one. * we got upstream proposing us a lot of upstream fixes to get AP + application scope activation working with Mir! So we adapt our landing task force to get that in the image as well (but not enabled by default) and running the AP tests now that we are supposed to be able to do so. :)

So, image 75 == fix regressions + Mir working with AP (not enabled). Not any further plan until those are under control.

Let's get that's in!
Didier