Summary of Landing Task For Call 01.10.2013 (2)

Hey everyone.

Part 2 on the exciting image release plan of the day!

Some good news:
* the regressions on mediaplayer-app and camera-app were tracked down (It was as deep as in the initramfs!). We are waiting on an android rebuild to get everything we need in. Then only we can start rebuilding the next image. * the timezone changes through the UI is now supposed to work with an upload in systemd that just happened, waiting for it to land as well.
* the content-hub regression is now fixed as well.
* Mir was updated to latest. We still wait for one fixes in to get AP tests running with it, but we are really close!

Image 75 will contain those fixes as planned to get an image we are ready to promote tomorrow!

We are then focusing mainly on 3 things:
* getting back on the backlog we started to create today as part of blocking all releases * a better ui in system update so that people can see an indeterminate progress bar * get the latest fix for application tracking on Mir and be ready to have AP tests running on them.

We hope to get that done for image 76. Maybe we'll only finish the backlog on 77 (for most minor issues). Please be patient, we'll get there!

Cheers,
Didier

Follow ups