Summary of Landing Task For Call 02.10.2013 (2)

Hey guys.

So, we are really close to have image 76 to become a reality (in 20 minutes, it will start building).
As expected, this image has:
* bug fixes in applications and settings app
* new online music scope for online search in the dash
* music-app powerd lock
* some more bits to get autopilot running on Mir
* a gstreamer 1.2 update
* and the fix for mediaplayer to be able to read all expected video format/size (and so, having AP tests passing again \o/). This one is confirmed locally, need to be confirmed on the infrastructure.

We hope to be able to promote that image.

Then, road to 77, we plan on that one to get many bug fixes, and will focus on: - getting the application activation better on Mir: application getting on front - latest SDK stack, thoughtfully tested with all tests we have at our disposal
- core apps autopilot tests fixes
- filter and category fixes in various scopes
- various plumbing fixes that will bring us as well closer to emulator support

Cheers,
Didier