Re: Image 77 automated testing summary

On Wed, 2013-10-02 at 21:50 -0500, Paul Larson wrote:
> Music app found a crash in url-dispatcher again, so that still seems
> to be a random failure we see:
> http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/smokeng/saucy/touch_ro/4525/music-app-autopilot/

I think that it is likely because of this error:

https://jenkins.qa.ubuntu.com/job/saucy-touch_ro-maguro-smoke-music-app-autopilot/101/artifact/clientlogs/url-dispatcher.log/*view*/

DBus seems to be refusing URL Dispatcher connecting to it.  I doubt this
is in any way related to the Music app itself as URL Dispatcher starts
at session creation (after dbus is started).

I don't see anything odd in the DBus log other than something (PID 1722)
seemingly having a bunch of criticals?

https://jenkins.qa.ubuntu.com/job/saucy-touch_ro-maguro-smoke-music-app-autopilot/101/artifact/clientlogs/dbus.log/*view*/

Anyone see anything else curious?  I'm kinda at a loss here.  I'm
curious if this relates to the random HUD startup failures as well.
We've switched it to crash when it can't get DBus in the last release,
so hopefully we'll get this same data.

Ted