0x00000000 in ?? ()
(gdb) thread apply all bt full

Thread 1 (Thread 0xb4c95000 (LWP 13369)):
#0  0x00000000 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#1  0xb4a3a828 in u_application_options_new_from_cmd_line () from
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libubuntu_application_api.so.1
No symbol table info available.
#2  0xb4a76b26 in ?? () from
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/plugins/platforms/libqubuntu.so
No symbol table info available.
#3  0xb4a76b26 in ?? () from
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/plugins/platforms/libqubuntu.so
No symbol table info available.
Backtrace stopped: previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)

So how do you run the thing?

Thanks

Michal