Summary of Landing Task For Call 03.10.2013 (2)

Hey

As planned, we got a lot of goodness for image 79:
* getting the application activation better on Mir: application getting on front
* filter and category fixes in various scopes with live update
* various plumbing fixes that will bring us closer to emulator support
* Mir fixes for autopilot and the 100% unity8 spike is now part of the past
* system-update fixes to finally get a progress bar with an ETA while downloading the image update * latest autopilot version (with some additional backport for it in various upstream projects). This can unblock some application activation and click package support.

The image is currently building, we hope to continue as good test results as we got. From now on, everyone should be able to try autopilot tests while running Mir.

UI toolkit didn't make it, upstream is working with us to fix the regressions we saw on various applications.

So, what's up for next image (80):
* better video seek support with the new media stack
* continued work on the application activation (but this one is pending to latest toolkit) * we will get latest Unity8 stack version for bug fixes and password support on snap decisions

I guess that's it for what is planned for now! Starting tomorrow, Loïc will excellently handle the coordination and report, and then Alexander. I'll be back next Thursday. Keep the image green guys! ;)
Cheers
Didier

Follow ups