Image 80 automated testing summary

(For those who want the gory details, the full image ID is
80:20131002.2:20131002.2, meaning that the buildstamp for the Android and
Ubuntu images going in to the creation of this system-image were
20131002.2.)

* Thanks to the relentless efforts of Andy Doan and Sergio Schvezov, click
package testing support has now been added to the image testing!

== New Problems ==
* Starting with build 79, we started seeing two failures in the unity8
tests:
http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/smokeng/saucy/touch_ro/4542/unity8-autopilot/
* .crash file is showing up on the dropping-letters-app (click package
test) run:
_usr_lib_arm-linux-gnueabihf_upstart-app-launch_zg-report-app.32011.crash
http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/smokeng/saucy/touch_ro/4541/dropping-letters-app-autopilot/
* Ubuntu-calculator-app was updated to 0.1.3bzr173saucy0 in this build, and
is now showing 7 failures on both phone platforms:
http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/smokeng/saucy/touch_ro/4541/ubuntu-calculator-app-autopilot/
* Mediaplayer failed one test with a crash on mako, but passed on retry:
http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/smokeng/saucy/touch_ro/4541/mediaplayer-app-autopilot/

== Old Problems ==
* rssreader, weather-app still failing.
On maguro, the weather-app test also seemed to find a crash in qmlscene
this time:
http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/smokeng/saucy/touch_ro/4542/ubuntu-weather-app-autopilot/

== Mir testing status ==
Surfaceflinger is still the default, but thanks to some recent changes,
running autopilot tests under mir is *mostly* possible now. There were a
few more changes needed on the automation side, but I think I've got it set
up to where most of the app tests (except unity8) should run ok now.
* spot checked many of the apps, most seem to be working ok (including
camera and gallery)
* Unity8 has problems, very likely due to stopping/starting unity.
* Webbrowser seems to fail 22 of the tests, and I see several crashes with
it on maliit-server, unity8, and hud-service

I'll be setting up a _separate_ run for daily testing of the apps under mir
tonight/tomorrow so that we can compare results until mir becomes the
default.

Thanks,
Paul Larson

Follow ups