Re: Ubuntu

On 4 October 2013 04:32, Luke Bryan <luke32j@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> I was curious, with the upcoming Ubuntu for phones/tablets, will there be
> more advantages to touchscreen/tablet hybrid pcs? Will three-finger
> multitouch gestures be added again? Last I checked there weren't many
> reports of touch-screen pcs working with Linux.

I have Lenovo Yoga 13, with 10-point touch screen. Most gestures do
work and I can more/resize windows etc. Not sure what other gestures
are supported.
Running QML apps is great, cause with those I can mostly use my laptop
in tablet mode.
Unity8 (in a window) is at the moment less functional than touch
images for the phones, so I do use standard unity at the moment.
The goal of convergence is to support all variations of hybrid devices.

Regards,

Dmitrijs.