Ubuntu Touch Update 78

Hey

I think I am running the latest copy of Ubuntu touch on my Nexus 4. When I look under "System Settings, About this phone" it says latest update is 2013-09-30.  When I check for updates, it says version 78 is available and it is 81.1 MB.  The phone appears to download it, install it and boot normally.  I have been updating the phone with the daily OTAs for at least 10 updates without issue.  After each update, it would tell me there were no updates. Now it keeps showing me version 78 is available after I update.

Is this a bug that it keeps showing this or is my phone not updating since it says last updated 2013-09-30?

I see on the image sites there are 2013-10-03 files, and I can rerun the "phablet-flash ubuntu-system" install again from my system if I need to.

Thanks,
Dayton