Porting Android source to create Ubuntu touch images

Hi All,

My development board is having SoC "Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064".

Android is running over this and I am also having source code of this with
kernel 3.4.0.
Fetched the Android source from: git://codeaurora.org/platform/manifest.git

Can't I use the same source code (Fastboot and kernel from Android source)
to build Ubuntu Touch images (boot.img, system.img, recovery.img as in
Android reference) and use these images to port on the board?

These new Ubuntu images should have the GUI (X Window system) and same
kernel as 3.4.0

I want to do this activity so that my board can be used for the Embedded
applications with Ubuntu as OS

Please help me in doing this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,