Re: more than one scripts/touch file??

thanks for the fast answers! I'm starting to get a sense of how things work
:)

the abootimg tool is indeed a great way to modify the ramdisk, *but what do
I have to do in order to modify the ramdisk that lives in the boot.img file
inside my device specific .zip "cm-10.1...p4wifi.zip".*

Because I just realized that pulling the ramdisk from my data partition and
modifying it makes no sense, as the touch script fails before even mounting
the data partition. So the real ramdisk must live inside the boot.img file.
I know I can use unpackbootimg to extract the ramdisk from the boot.img
file, *but how can I control what goes in there in the first place, when
compiling a flashable image ?*

Using a broken boot.img containing the wrong ramdisk and having to later
extract it, change it, and repack to everything a new boot.img and putting
the new boot.img into the cm .zip seems to be the wrong approach^^