Re: Landing plan update and Task Force calls of 2013/10/06

On 10/08/2013 08:25 PM, Loïc Minier wrote:

> What's upcoming for #88 is... Mir!  On mako and maguro, Mir will be the
> default and will come with a big number of changes to application
> startup.  Affected packages are mainly unity8, unity-mir,
> upstart-app-launch, qtubuntu.  The main blocker preventing that was
> input focus issues when picking up calls, and this got fixed.

Great news! Curious-- is there is a way to go back to surfaceflinger if I need
to? Eg, now I run with ~/.display-mir, but what will happen in #88 and later if
I have some reason to run surfaceflinger (eg, I want to file a mir bug but need
to verify it doesn't also affect surfaceflinger)