Re: syncevolution broken?

Hi,

So I am trying to fix that. I wrote a small app that wraps around
syncevolution and plush it last night. Unfortunately, it works just fine on
my development environment, but when I tested the click package any command
that I run using C++ system() call is returning 32512 and failing.

The same binary, on the same device works fine outside the click package
installation...I am wondering if this is apparmour related. Any one has any
thoughts??

Thanks,

Victor