Re: Compiling Ubuntu Touch Yuga source code

I have downloaded "elfutils" from "git clone
https://android.googlesource.com/platform/external/elfutils"; in external
folder.

I am also seeing lots of "Segmentation fault (core dumped)" during
compilation. I am not able to understand why this is so?

Now, I am stuck at

make: *** No rule to make target
`/home/abhishek/work/ubuntu_touch/out/target/product/yuga/android-boot.img',
needed by
`/home/abhishek/work/ubuntu_touch/out/target/product/yuga/obj/PACKAGING/target_files_intermediates/cm_yuga-target_files-eng.abhishek.zip'.
 Stop.
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

I think I am missing some makefile changes or missing some code.

Please help me in resolving this.

Regards,
-Abhishek